Contact your Local County Council

Call your Local Council – Home Grants Section and request an application form.

Click HERE for contact details for your Local Council.

Contact Home Healthcare Adaptations

Contact us for a free survey and consultation.

If you need a private Occupational Therapist Report please contact our office where we can supply you with details of an OT working in your area.

We are at your disposal on +353 1 8284589 or

If you prefer a member of our staff to call you back, please fill in the form provided and a member of our staff will contact you on a date and at a time of your convenience.

Name (required)

Email (required):

What our clients say about us…

As I had a few people out, I found Home Healthcare to be the most helpful. They made it a lot easier for me, they helped me in every way they could. I found them excellent. I would recommend them to anybody as I have done already. Thank you for everything.

Joan, Co. Dublin

Highly recommend Home Healthcare Adaptations, very professional from start to finish, would definitely recommend them to anyone getting bathroom work done.

Margaret, Co. Dublin
My elderly parents were extremely happy with the service provided.
Veronica, Co. Kildare

Our Suppliers…